Eastern European women are very well-known for their feminine characteristics: They are pretty and slim; they dress well; they are caring and nurturing; they don’t feel entitled; they respect men; they look after themselves and people around them, especially their boyfriends or husbands. In this article, you will learn how to make the most of the beautiful relationship with your Eastern European girlfriend.
* When you go out with your Eastern European girl, make sure you also dress well. Eastern European women think good grooming is important because it shows respect. Therefore, you’d better make sure your clothes fit. If your jeans droop off your butt and your shirt necks hang down to your chest, it’s time to buy some well-fitting clothes that perfectly suit your build. Remember: Your clothing doesn’t need to be expensive, but it has to be right. Also, you could buy some accessories that show your good taste, e.g. a necklace, a bracelet, and so on. Avoid accessories that look cheap. Well, if you can’t afford expensive accessories, you can buy something simple and chic.
* Set up the healthy dynamics in the relationship early. Eastern European ladies want masculine men who are leaders in relationships. As a result, you would be well-advised to be the leader in your relationship early on. It’s much easier to set up the healthy dynamics at the beginning of a relationship. It will be harder if you try to change things later on in the relationship. So you should let her know that you are able to lead her to the right directions in life (don’t tell her; show her! You can show her that you are a leader through your behavior). In this way, your Eastern European girlfriend will respect you even more. But of course, that doesn’t mean you can become the bully in the relationship. You still need to be respectful, but firm.
There is nothing that gets a woman’s attention faster than withdrawing your attention
* Avoid ‘the nice guy syndrome’ because there is a difference between being nice and being kind. Being kind is a great quality and people would always respect you for being kind. However, being nice isn’t necessarily a good quality because that could possibly indicate lack of standards. Now let’s see how this is important when it comes to dealing with problems as soon as possible. If your girlfriend is an ugly woman, you’ll probably have issues in the relationship in the long term. But if your girlfriend is an attractive woman, you’ll simply have other kinds of issues. Perfection doesn’t exist, hence your relationship with an Eastern European beauty will also have some issues, which is absolutely normal. In fact, it’s less about what kind of problems you have; it’s more about how you deal with those issues and what that means to you. If your Eastern European girlfriend is so gorgeous that other men are attracted to her and they constantly flirt with her, you need to look at her reaction. If she gives other men green lights, you have to call her out in a polite way as quickly as possible. For instance, you go to a party with your Eastern European lady, and a guy chats her up and she becomes flirtatious. On your way back home, you can say this to her, ‘I’m quite disappointed by you. What you did was just such a turn-off.’ And then you give her a few days to process what you’ve told her. In any relationship, always remember to reward good behavior and punish bad behavior. Consequently, when something like that happens, the right reaction that you should demonstrate is to be unreactive and then stop giving her a lot of attention after that episode. There is nothing that gets a woman’s attention faster than withdrawing your attention. The most powerful action is withdrawing your attention when she shows you bad behavior because she will need to prove herself to you again. The most powerful word to use with a woman is no when she violates your standards.
* Don’t play games with women from East Europe. Most girls from East Europe are very honest people, so they would call you out immediately when you are playing games, being a jerk or lying. Because ladies from East Europe are less likely to play games with men, you should also be honest with them. Those mental games don’t really apply to relationships with Eastern European beauties because the majority of them aren’t manipulative people.
* Ending relationships in a healthy way. I know most people don’t want to talk about it – mainstream society tends to avoid talking about how to end a relationship, but as a matter of fact, it’s a big part of a relationship. Let’s be honest, nearly 50% of all relationships fail, so how to end a relationship in a healthy way is an important subject to discuss. What you need to remember is beauties from East Europe are candid, so what they tell you when you end the relationship is some very important feedback that you should learn. When you break up with your Eastern European girlfriend, don’t make things nasty. Always be respectful and frank. If there are things that can’t be fixed, you are doing both of you a favor by ending the relationship. Don’t hurt her by lying to her or manipulating her. Just have an honest talk with her and explain why ending the relationship is the right thing to do. Allow each other to feel the pain which is a part of growing. Give each other some space to think. The good news is the breakup/divorce rate is actually much lower if your partner is from Eastern Europe, because Eastern European girls are more traditional. Anyway, even if a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s completely a failure. As long as you have benefited from the relationship and you have enjoyed it, this relationship is always valuable.