By Jade Seashell (contributor), author of “A Seductress’ Confession: How to leverage beauty and savor tantalizing pleasure”
Thinking about dating a British woman? Falling in love with a British woman? I’ve done all the research for you, so you’ll see the pros and cons of dating British women now.
- You’ll love the British accent. The British accent is considered the sexiest accent of the English language in the world. You’ll simply be turned on by her accent every single day. And she will also teach you some very interesting British slang words and phrases to expand your outlook.
- British women are gorgeous and classy. Think about Kate Beckinsale, Kate Moss, Kate Winslet, Keira Knightley and Victoria Beckham. Yes, British women are bombshells. You’ll be surprised how many beautiful women you’ll see in the United Kingdom. Yes, “English rose” is the right term to describe their beauty. They blossom quietly, elegantly and radiantly.
- British girls are genuine. Unlike American women who may be louder, British girls are generally very quiet. They talk carefully. So when your British lady says, “I love you”, she really means it. Because British women talk less, what they say actually matters more.
- British ladies are well–mannered. They are polite women. Their second nature is to treat people with respect. Therefore, even if you have an argument with your British girlfriend, she isn’t likely to make a scene. Instead, she will try her best to avoid embarrassment and deal with the situation peacefully and gracefully. Being able to manage a crisis well is the most important skill in any relationship.
- British girls are humorous. They are fun and they know how to have a fun time. Most British girls grow up with comedy shows (e.g. Mr. Bean), so they understand the importance of not taking themselves too seriously. That makes a relationship with your British girlfriend is less stressful and more rewarding.
- British women are worldly. Although the United Kingdom is not a country full of immigrants, this country is still a multicultural place – If you go to London, you will see people from all different ethnic groups everywhere. Therefore, you will meet open-minded, knowledgeable and worldly women in the UK.
- British women have good taste in music. The UK has produced legends such as Adele, Coldplay, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Gareth Gates and Will Young. So your British girlfriend will show you where you can get the best CDs.
- British girls are curious about foreign men. Like I mentioned earlier, British girls live in a multi-cultural country, so they are interested in learning more about foreign cultures. If you speak with a foreign accent, that’s huge turn-on.
- British women understand etiquette. They are ladylike – they have good table etiquette; they know how to talk to anyone on any occasion. Yes, they still have royalty in the 21st So they know how to behave in front of the Queen or your mom.
- British beauties are stylish. They are fashion-conscious women. The UK has some of the world’s most well-known fashion designers such as Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen. When you walk down the street in London, you’ll see fashionable women everywhere. Oh, you may even meet Naomi Campbell or Kate Middleton. So your British girlfriend knows what to wear no matter it’s a dinner with your family or it’s an upscale cocktail party. She will make you look good.
Thinking about dating a British woman? I’ve done all the research for you, so you’ll see the pros and cons of dating British women now.
- British girls don’t reveal their feelings easily, so sometimes you don’t know what’s going on. It usually takes a long time for your British girlfriend to wear her heart on her sleeves, so you need to be careful. If you aren’t careful, the break-up can be messy.
- Many British women don’t eat healthy food. Can you even think of one famous British dish that is wholesome? Probably not. Fish and chips are certainly not healthy at all. Most British women that I know like ice cream, chocolate, cakes and … fish and chips. So this kind of lifestyle isn’t ideal.
- Sometimes British accent is too hard to understand. Yes, England is the hometown of the English language, but according to a survey, British accent is the hardest of all in terms of listening comprehension among all standard English accents: American accent is easy to understand because Americans talk slowly; Canadian accent is also easy to understand because Canadian accent is similar to American accent; Australian accent is also not too bad because mainstream Australians speak clearly. However, British people tend to talk really fast and there are many slang words and expressions that others don’t understand. Oh, if she is from Scotland, then you’ll need much more time to figure out what she is talking about.
- She likes drinking. Although British girls are respectful, they also have another side which allows them to feel free – drinking. Yes, she will out-drink you. She always has hangovers, so you’ll need to deal with that and take care of her often.
- She keeps challenging you. If you haven’t had any improvement in your career for a while, she will talk to you about it. If you don’t like your job and can’t do anything about it, she will be frustrated. If you have no plan for your future, she will probably leave you. In her opinion, a real man must have a vision.
- She wastes time on social media and likes sending meaningless things to your phone. Many British women like connecting with others on social media because it’s easier for them to express their feelings and emotions behind a screen. But if you look at your British girlfriend’s Facebook timeline carefully, you’ll notice that her Facebook wall is filled with pictures of coffee, biscuits, dogs, and so on. She will also send these photos to you on your phone. She believes that little things like those show her passion for life. You barely notice small things in life, yet you don’t even know why she is blaming you for not being detail-oriented.