Italian women are known for being attractive, outspoken, and passionate. These ladies from the South of Europe always bring an unforgettable flavor to their relationships, not only because they are great cooks, but also due to the fact that they add the drama, the curves and the sex appeal.
However, when it comes to dating Italian women, the pros will always be more than the cons. Some would even dare to say that men need to fall in love with, at least, one Italian beauty in their lifetime, in order to experience true romance, lust, and the feminine qualities that make them unique.
Whether you’re traveling to Italy or have your eyes set on an Italian woman in your city, this guide will help you understand Italian women better to approach them in a way that they can relate. Scroll down to find out everything there is to know about Italian women and how you can be irresistible to them.
Italian Women: How to date woman from Italy?
What to know before dating Italian women
1) Italian women are very family-oriented. To win the love of affection of an Italian lady, you will have to get along with their incredibly numerous family, especially her parents. You may feel a little out of place at first among her loud relatives, and they will probably try to scare you in a way to test your intentions, but deep down, they only mean well. To connect with their millions of cousins, siblings, uncles, and aunts, you can offer to help in the kitchen at a birthday party. After all, one of the main benefits of dating Italian women is the incredible food.
2) Italian women love to party. Besides their huge family, Italian ladies are also friendly, social butterflies. Therefore, they attend parties on a regular basis and want a guy who can keep up with their lifestyle. To impress them, you will need to:
a) know how to dance
b) dress well according to the occasion and season
c) be able to carry a conversation with any of their friends
d) respect the fact that they also have male friends
e) be familiar with different types of wine.
One thing’s for sure: If you go out with an Italian girl, stay open to the possibilities, because you may not be going home until the sun is rising. Try not to complain about being tired, and you will earn extra points.
3) Italian women are possessive. Although this may seem like a contradiction after advising you not to be jealous of their male friends, Italian women are territorial and won’t be happy to share you with other girls, even if there’s nothing going on in a romantic or sexual way. If you give them a reason (like looking at other guys while being with them, for example), they will unleash their fury on you on the spot. These women don’t care about putting on a show, if they’re upset, they will bring the drama, regardless of where they or who they are with. Please, stay on their good side at all costs.
4) Italian women are naturally romantic. Every once in a while, they could pretend they’re not into big gestures, but trust that they are. Play them a song, write them a poem, buy them flowers, and they will appreciate you more. Don’t over think about whether you’re being too cheesy or old-fashioned, classic romance will get you far with an Italian lady. You don’t need an excuse or for it to be a special date, treat them like queens whenever you get the chance, prove how much they mean to you.
“Don’t over think about whether you’re being too cheesy or old-fashioned, classic romance will get you far with an Italian lady”
5) Italian women are stubborn. Discussions can last for hours if they are certain about being right and you keep telling them otherwise. Although you shouldn’t necessarily play along if you know you’re wrong, be prepared for them to argue about it. A LOT. It’s in their DNA and upbringing to stand for their opinions and beliefs, and that doesn’t have to be a bad thing. Be patient.
What do you think about this tips? Are you ready to start dating Italian women now?