Chilean women are not among the most popular ladies in Latin America. However, they are underrated beauties who are warm and welcoming to people from all around the world.
Getting the Chilean girl of your dreams may represent a challenge for different reasons, the first one being the language barrier. Similarly to Argentine women, getting the love and affection of a Chilean lady requires not only speaking Spanish but understanding a difficult accent and slang.
Furthermore, Chilean women love meeting new people and talking, so if you’re not that experienced in the romantic department, they will make you feel more comfortable. Scroll down to read everything you need to know before pursuing a Chilean woman.
1) Chilean women talk a lot. As said before, ladies from Chile love to talk. A LOT. Ask them simple questions and they will happily expand on the subject. Although this may seem a little overwhelming, pay attention and show how much of a good listener you can be, it’ll give you some points.
2) Chilean Spanish is the hardest to understand. You may think you can speak Spanish but think again. The slangs, accent, and cadence of Chilean women make their words difficult to make up. Thankfully, a lot of them can speak very good English, but you could still learn some Spanish terms to impress them.
3) Chilean women are the most laid-back latinas. Yes, women from Latin America are known for being hot and passionate, but also intense and dramatic (blame the telenovelas). Chilean ladies are different in that sense. While still exotic and beautiful, they have a quiet quality in their personality that makes them more easy going. On the other hand, it’ll probably take you more time to get them to open up in conversations, besides superficial small talk.
4) Chilean women are okay with PDA. Even though they are mostly quiet until they feel comfortable around you, Chilean women are open to making out in public spaces, sometimes they may even insist on doing it. They’re also known for being very good kissers, so if you fall for one, you may be in for a treat!
5) Chilean women like knowing what they’re getting themselves into. Whether you are looking for a serious relationship or to hang out, they’ll expect you to be upfront very early on. If you tell them that you are aiming to commit, things may go fast. Prepare to meet her parents soon and think of a public declaration. There are no intimate proposals in Chile.
6) Chilean women are very close to their family. As mentioned before, you’re very likely to meet the huge amount of family members that she sees on every birthday. From her fathers, brothers and sisters to her aunts, uncles, and cousins, you better get along with them.
While still exotic and beautiful, Chilean women have a quiet quality in their personality that sets them apart from other Latin American girls.
7) Chilean women love men who are educated. Intelligence is as important for women in Chile like it is for ladies worldwide. Chilean girls love to learn new things and will listen to anything you have to share, particularly if it is about your goals and achievements.
8) Chilean women usually go out in groups. As a result, your first encounter with the Chilean girl of your dreams may include some of her friends. Remain approachable and be friendly to all of them, but focus your attention on her.
9) Chilean women prefer tall men. Since their overall high is around 5 ft (157.2 cm) this shouldn’t be that hard. Chilean ladies are mostly attracted to men who are taller and older, and seemingly wiser and stronger. Although they are modern in a lot of areas, they remain traditional in the sense of wanting a man to look up to, even when they are completely independent. However, this doesn’t mean that (if you’re shorter or younger) you don’t get a chance, but they may not be that flirty, initially.
10) Chilean women love the little things in life. Dating a lady from Chile is endearing because of how much they value the everyday things like a delicious breakfast, a glass of wine or a walk in the park. Their attitude is infectious and will make you appreciate everything around that much more.
How to Date a Chilean Girl | iDateAdvice