By Jade Seashell (contributor), author of “A Seductress’ Confession: How to leverage beauty and savour tantalizing pleasure”
At least 20% of the population on the planet are Muslim, and Muslim women are hotter than you think when they are not covered. In this article, I’m going to cater for your inquiring mind and curiosity, as the truth unfolds in a clear and honest way here.
- Muslim women’s indications of interest are very different. If you’ve dated women from Western countries, you already know how western women show their indications of interest. Western women like flirting and being playful, because they want to have fun. Therefore, in order to see whether a western girl is really interested or not, it requires a higher level of indications of interest in the West. However, in the Muslim society, indications of interest are very subtle. If she stays in a room with you alone or reveals her head, face, arms, etc. in front of you, that means she is very interested. Yet please remember that she needs to wait for greater certainty before she shows her interest.
- Muslim women expect you to understand their gender roles. In the Muslim society, men and women have very different roles, e.g. men are supposed to drive and women are supposed to cook. Therefore, if a Muslim girl comes to see you, you should drive (even if she has a car). A Muslim woman is incredibly loyal once she knows that she is going to start a long-term relationship with you.
- Circumcision is common among Muslim women. We know that circumcision is compulsory for Muslim men. As to Muslim women, circumcision is quite common. Female circumcision is the removal of some (or all) of the external female genitalia. In 2016, at least 200 million women in thirty countries had undergone female circumcision. Procedures differ in different cultures. These include removal of the clitoral glans and clitoral hood; removal of the inner labia (and outer labia) and closure of the vulva (only a small hole is left for the passage of menstruation and urine, and the vagina is opened for sexual intercourse and childbirth. The most brutal procedure is called infibulation which affects about 20% of these women who went through female circumcision. This is indeed brutal because these women don’t eat much during pregnancy as they want to reduce the baby’s size. Reasons for female circumcision include gender inequality, attempts to control women’s sexuality and fear of social exclusion. Actually, minor procedures don’t really affect sex in terms of how men feel during intercourse. But major procedures apparently affect intercourse.
- Muslim women think it’s their job to make you happy during sex. It is true that a Muslim girl gives her husband sex any time he wants and in any way he chooses. Therefore, if your girlfriend is Muslim, she will accommodate your desire.
- Muslim women don’t use contraceptives and have no interest in abortion. Don’t expect your Muslim girlfriend to use contraceptives because she just won’t do that. Also, abortion is not acceptable in the Muslim culture. This is very different from Western countries. So you should be prepared for that! (Maybe the best solution is to bring condoms with you.)
It is true that a Muslim girl gives her husband sex any time he wants and in any way he chooses. Therefore, if your girlfriend is Muslim, she will accommodate your desire.
Here is an interview with Seth, an Australian gentleman whose girlfriend is Muslim.
Jade: Where is your girlfriend from?
Seth: She is from Iran.
Jade: Is she very different from your previous western girlfriends?
Seth: Yes, she is different, but not too different. She behaves like a Muslim woman in Iran, but now she lives in Australia, so she doesn’t cover her head anymore.
Jade: That’s interesting. Does she still practice her religion?
Seth: Yes, she does. She prays five times a day, and the first prayer is at five o’clock in the morning, so I am woken up by her very early every morning.
Jade: Do you mind that?
Seth: No, I don’t. Because I am a morning person, I like getting up early in the morning.
Jade: How about the month of Ramadan?
Seth: That’s a bit hard, because she asked me not to eat during daylight hours, but I just can’t do that. But she is becoming more and more open-minded, because recently she says it is okay to have sex with me during daylight hours – although theoretically, this is not acceptable during the month of Ramadan.
Jade: Is that because she has been westernised?
Seth: Probably. She has been living in Australia for seven years, so of course the Australian culture has influenced her.
Jade: Do her parents allow her to date Australians?
Seth: Her parents don’t know it yet, because her parents are more traditional. They want her to marry a Muslim man. But as time goes by, they have probably realised that it’s nearly impossible for their daughter to marry a Muslim man in Australia.
Jade: Are you happy to become Muslim for her?
Seth: Well, I don’t mind.
Jade: Is it true that a typical Muslim woman only wants to have one sexual partner in her life?
Seth: Yes, it is true. I don’t think my girlfriend is a typical Muslim woman, but her friend who is not a virgin says she had only one ex-partner who raped/coerced her, which is probably not true.
Jade: Does she drink?
Seth: In fact, she does! She just doesn’t tell others. She drinks alcohol with me in Australia, but she doesn’t do so in Iran.
Jade: Can you order pork in a restaurant?
Seth: Well, a few months ago, I couldn’t. But now I can, because she says as long as she is not eating pork, it is okay! So I can eat pork in front of her.
Jade: What’s your best advice for men who want to date Muslim girls?
Seth: Keep an open mind. Don’t assume that all Muslim girls are all introverted and shy. At least I know my girlfriend isn’t! She is probably more extroverted than many Australian girls that I dated before.