Richard la Ruina(AKA Gambler)founded PUA Training (the biggest pickup artistry training company in Europe) over one decade ago. His company has provided career opportunities for various pickup artists that are still active on the Internet today, although not everyone of them is still Richard’s friend now. Richard la Ruina looks like a very smart guy, so what can we learn from him?
- Bad experiences are the best impetus in life. When Richard was young, he was very depressed because he was bullied by his classmates at school and didn’t do well academically. He felt ugly throughout his childhood and was never popular. Recently, Richard la Ruina argues that it was those negative experiences that gave him the impetus in life. That was exactly why he wrote down a list of problems that he had and found solutions to all of his problems. If he was an average guy with an average life, he probably wouldn’t work so hard to change his life. In other words, an okay person wouldn’t seek radical changes or improvement. Therefore, his adversity was a blessing in disguise. Of course, he also acknowledged that compared to people like 50 cents, his adversity wasn’t a big deal. After he implemented all of those solutions to his problems, Richard la Ruina has become very attractive to women.
- Black out painful memories. Richard wrote down all his problems and implemented every solution, thereby changing his entire life. That is to say, he didn’t bury his negative emotions alive – he processed those emotions and found solutions. After that, he just blacked out his painful memories and avoided thinking about that period of time, which is something very healthy to do. It is said that a regular brain can automatically block certain negative memories because that’s a human brain’s basic survival mechanism. Therefore, if you are always reliving a bad experience in the past and you think you probably have Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), it’s time to learn something from Richard la Ruina.
- Pain pushes you forward; vision pulls you forward. Pain is unavoidable, but suffering is optional. As a result, for those of you who experienced pain in life, you must have a vision. This vision can include having beautiful women in your life. A vision like that will pull you forward and guide you to a place where you can meet attractive women. Then your vision will become your reality. When you are working towards your goal, it’s inevitable to feel lonely because isolation is the key to success. Robert Greene (author of The Art of Seduction) famously said, “If you can’t deal with loneliness, you can only go so far in life – in order to achieve every goal, you must experience loneliness.” Indeed, no matter you are reading books about pickup or working on your own business, you have to learn how to study/work independently – all by yourself.
- Once you’ve mastered pickup artistry, your dating life can be on auto-pilot and it will still work. Richard la Ruina’s business was struggling for many years and then became hugely successful. He claims that now he doesn’t run bootcamps anymore because running live events is too stressful – currently his company focuses on selling products such as online programs, DVDs, books and video games (yes, he even developed several video games about pickup artistry). He jokingly said that he is too lazy to become a billionaire. But anyway, he is still a multimillionaire. Richard states that his business has been on autopilot for many years, meaning he basically makes passive income and can do whatever he wants. He recently wrote another book called Social Sequence which was published by himself because the mainstream publisher refused to publish his new book – they want to be politically correct. He wrote another book not because he had to, but because he wanted to. He also made video games due to his interest. Apparently, when he focuses on his passion, money will find him. Similarly, if you’ve mastered pickup artistry, your love life can be on auto-pilot and it will still be okay.
Would love to see @vgdunkey make a Super Seducer 2 video. If he does, I’ll give $25,000 to the charity of his choice. Dunkey, DM me and I’ll send the cash and post proof before you even make the video ? If not, no biggie and still love your videos! pic.twitter.com/IgLE7oh3ZO
— Richard La Ruina (@RichardGambler) October 6, 2018
- Teaching pickup is getting harder and harder, but learning pickup is getting easier and easier. Richard la Ruina contends that the prime time for pickup advice companies was between 2000 and 2009. Now it’s harder and harder for dating advice companies to become successful in today’s day and age, because everyone has to be politically correct nowadays. Otherwise, certain pickup coaches can easily get in trouble and that’s totally unnecessary. No wonder Richard lives a very relaxed lifestyle and doesn’t proactively promote his brand anywhere these days. Having said that, learning gameis indeed very easy today, as the Internet is full of resources that can help you learn pickup artistry. No matter you read blogs like iDateAdvice.com or you study YouTube videos which deconstruct every step of picking up hot women, you can study gameat home. Also, you can read some books about game, e.g. The Game (by Neil Strauss), The Mystery Method (by Mystery) and The Natural (by Richard la Ruina).
Please note that iDateAdvice doesn’t promote any business’s product or service mentioned in our blog articles, so our opinion is not biased and we don’t run affiliate marketing campaigns at all.