If you don’t live in New York, you should at least visit New York and experience that tremendous city which happens to be big and impressive (hence tremendous). Since this is a dating advice blog, today we’ll talk about how to meet elite women in New York City. Are you ready to take notes?
- Go to The Met Gala at the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art each May. This is New York City’s fashion’s night of nights. Its address is 1000 Fifth Avenue, Upper East Side. It’s not easy to get a ticket for this event, but you should figure out how to get an invitation, e.g. buying a ticket online many months before the night. Many celebrities attend this event every year, e.g. Sarah Jessica Parker and Naomi Watts. Therefore, if you are interested in dating a celebrity, you must dress up and go to this event. Better still, most men who attend this event are either too old or gay, so you have a big chance of getting an upper-class woman here (other men are probably not your competition anyway).
- Go to downtown Soho and practice your day game. This is the chicest area in New York. Chances are you’ll meet Marc Jacobs on his way to his studio. Indeed, there are many fashionable women in this area, so you should totally explore these streets and hone your day game skills. Because this area has the best shops, art galleries and pubs in New York, you shouldn’t miss out on the most stylish women who are dressed up to show up here. The easiest way to strike up a conversation is to go to the trendiest bar and hit on the waitress. Due to the nature of her work, she can’t be rude to you and has to talk to you in a positive way. Then you can ask for her phone number. If she likes you, she will give you her phone number. Oh, by the way, do you know that most waitresses working in this area are actually students from well-known universities? That means today she is a waitress/student, but tomorrow she will become a lawyer/doctor/CEO.
- Visit Flower District (West 28th Street, Chelsea – between Sixth Avenue and Seventh Avenue). Surround yourself with the blooms of New York City and let the fragrance really sink in. Now when you see a pretty girl who walks alone, you can say this to her, “I’d like to buy you a flower because I think you are so beautiful. Is that okay?” Be genuine & usually, she will respond well if she doesn’t hate you. Remember: a hot girl doesn’t necessarily have to feel attracted to you in the first place in order to date you. It’s very common for hot women to give you a chance first and then gradually build feelings for you. This technique is especially powerful if you use it on Valentine’s Day. If a pretty woman is walking down the street all by herself, you are clearly doing her a favor by buying her a flower!
- Visit Carrie Bradshaw Stoop (66 Perry Street, West Village). This is where Sex and the City was made – in reality, Carrie’s studio apartment is actually in West Village rather than Upper East Side. If you come here, you will see many young women taking photos in front of this apartment because they are huge fans of Carrie Bradshaw. Now you can strike up a conversation with a classy woman Just tell herthat you are also a fan of her favorite TV show, then she will like you because not many guys share this important interest with her! Also, you can ask this elegant woman, “Which places should I visit in New York?” I’m sure she will be happy to give you some helpful answers. Or she will even take you to those amazing places of interest.
- Go to a movie premiere (Broadway, Upper West Side). If you’ve got a ticket to a premiere, don’t arrive there too early. If you arrive a bit late, you will possibly walk the red carpet with movie stars and the most famous celebrities in New York. Interestingly, when you do that and you look very relaxed, rich women will pay attention to you while thinking, “Who is this handsome guy? Maybe I should approach him and get his phone number.” Now your perceived value is higher, so you are turning the tables – wealthy women will want to date you, meaning the red carpet is doing all the hard work for you.
- Become a member of Soho House (29-35 Ninth Avenue, Meatpacking District). This is an exclusive hotel for the rich and the famous. Even Samantha Jones pretended to be Annabelle Bronstein and she still couldn’t get a membership (Okay, she used the swimming pool of Soho House once). So, if your goal is to date an upper-class woman in New York, you should either get on Soho House’s waiting list or pose as Andrew Bronstein. The membership of Soho House is approximately $900 a year. Then you will meet various cougars, sugar mommas and wealthy ladies in the swimming pool!
- Have brunch at Grand Central Oyster Bar & Restaurant (Grand Central Terminal, 89 East 42nd, Midtown). When you are having brunch here on a beautiful Sunday, make sure you sit next to a woman who is here alone. If she is the only person at her table, you pretty much know that she is a single rich lady because: 1) she wakes up alone and comes here for brunch on a Sunday morning, meaning she is single; 2) she is doing well financially – she can afford having brunch in this fancy restaurant. Now it’s time to start a conversation with her and become her lover with the help of your sexy eyes.