Yes, there are some dangers. In fact, any kind of dating involves a certain level of risk. You just have to be courageous and put yourself out there to look for love.
Let me answer your question further:
1) Never send money to someone you don’t even know on a dating website.
2) Never go home with someone you’ve just met on a dating site.
3) Don’t sleep with someone too quickly.
4) Don’t give someone money at the beginning of a relationship.
5) Let your friends know where you are when you go out with someone for the first time.
6) Only have first dates in a well-lit public place, e.g. a coffee shop and a restaurant.
7) Don’t leave your bag on your seat when you go to the toilet during the first date.
8) Always check whether the person you are seeing is genuine or not. You may even have to hire a private detective if it’s necessary so that you will know whether the individual you are dating is single or married. This is important if you are looking for a serious, long-term relationship rather than a short-term fling. If you can’t afford to hire a private detective, you may have to follow that person for a few days and find it out by yourself.
Please login or Register to submit your answer