Who doesn’t like a hunk of a man who knows how to fish and bring food to the table? I know I do! Just imagine those masculine arms throwing the bait at the water and catching a fish while he’s soaking wet! Caught you drooling right? While you’re drooling how about you come back to earth and think about how great and how bad it can be if you start dating a fisherman? Like any other person who’s set out to date someone, you’d want to measure up whether or not you can date a fisherman and spend most of your days out by the water?
The pros of dating a fisherman:
Here are the pros indulging in with a fisherman:
- THE TAN! Being a fisherman means he always has this beautiful bronzy tan that you’re always going to love (and envy)!
- His hands will be rugged from catching fish all his life! Which means you get to feel and look at those muscles on a regular basis!
- Because he’s a fisherman, his attention and his time would be directed at catching fish and thinking about bait and not be spent chasing women!
- He’ll always provide you with food and of various delicacies related to seafood! You’ll never sleep starving!
- Did I mention the tan?
- Is outdoorsy which means he will always be willing to take you out!
- Imagine all the romantic sunrises and sunsets that you both would be able to catch (pun intended)! With a fisherman, a nice romantic evening or morning by the water! (Sigh!)
- He’s a morning person, this means he’ll be too tired in the evening or at night to go out and do naughty or bad things!
- Will always be ready to teach you how to fish!
- You’ll be surrounded by optimism! Being patient about life things!
How great and how bad can be it if you start dating a fisherman? Like any other person who’s set out to date someone, you’d want to measure up whether or not you can date a fisherman and spend most of your days out by the water?
The cons of dating a fisherman:
Like any other aspect has a pro side, there is also a con side! Which means dating a fisherman has cons too! Here are some!
- Since he’s a morning person, he’d wake you up SUPER early! A bummer if you’re NOT a morning person
- He won’t be much interested in going out at night, mainly because he has to wake up at sunrise to catch all the fish.
- He’ll probably be stinking fish all the time! But don’t worry, you’ll get used to it!
- The major topics at dinner time would be fish fish and fish. (WTF, what the fish)
- You may hear A LOT of fishing metaphors which may drive you crazy.
- If you are not a big fan of seafood then this might be a problem.
- He may choose fish over you!
- You’d have to give him everything related to fishing!
- He probably wouldn’t think twice before buying something super expensive related to vapesshop his passion and would think twice before treating you out to a nice dinner!
Regardless of the pros and the cons, all that matters is whether or not you ‘click’ with the guy! If you do, then throw caution to the wind and enjoy the fishy love!