Ethiopian women have an angelic vibe that, combined with their beautiful skin and gorgeous eyes, make them irresistible.
These ladies are usually shy and conservative because of their religious upbringing, which combines Islam and Christianity. Nonetheless, once you earn an Ethiopian woman’s trust, you’d be surprised at how funny and thoughtful she can be.
The tricky part about dating Ethiopian women is how close they are to their families and how much they care about other people’s opinion. If you don’t share their nationality or religion, you may find it hard for an Ethiopian lady to take you seriously. However, if you’re still willing to put up the work it takes to make them fall in love with you (and you should), here are a couple of things you should consider.
7 Things to Consider Before Dating Ethiopian Women
1) Ethiopian women are very private about their love life. As mentioned before, Ethiopian ladies take their reputation into account, which is why they won’t introduce you to their family and friends unless they are sure you are the one or at least feel like the relationship will last a considerable amount of time. Ethiopian women are among those who think that family and friends help you build happy relationships. They may agree to go on several dates with you and still, you’d probably won’t know anyone close to them. The advice here is to keep things on the low until they tell you or show you otherwise. Don’t kiss and tell!
2) Ethiopian women would do anything for their men. Because of how attached these women are to their traditional values, they see marriage as a sacred thing, but they also have a very old school concept about what a wife should do for her husband. As a result, they always put their husband or boyfriend’s needs first. If you date an Ethiopian woman, she’ll make you feel like you’re the center of the universe. She will answer your texts and calls right away, she’ll cook for you, and she’ll treat you like a king.
3) Ethiopian women want men who can teach them new things. They are eager to learn about other cultures and listen to your life stories. You’ll feel welcome and comfortable around them and. before you know it, you’ll want to spend more moments with them. Ethiopian women are the perfect company for a coffee, a cup of tea or a glass of wine. They are also great at meeting new people, but please look for an Ethiopian beauty who speaks English (you’ll find tons of them through online dating apps). Also…
4) Ethiopian women speak many languages. Although Amharic is the official language of Ethiopia and you’ll earn some points if you can (at least) throw some sentences in it, Italian and French are also among the languages preferred by Ethiopian women. Teach them a couple of words or slangs in your native tongue, and you’ll have their interest, and a couple of giggles in the process. Put a bit of your sense of humor in it!
“If you date an Ethiopian woman, she’ll make you feel like you’re the center of the universe.”
5) Ethiopian women are hard-workers. They will not like you at all if they see you as a lazy person without any goals or achievements. They need someone who adds more motivation and determination to their already busy lives. If you want to keep them interested in what you have to offer, talk to them about your plans, your career and what you do for a living. Avoid whining, complaining and negativity at all costs! Not only with Ethiopian women, but with girls from any corner of the world. Nobody likes a pessimist with no ambition or drive to get things done. Trust and believe.
6) Most Ethiopian women are easy going when it comes to plans. If they decide to go on a date with you, they will find the good in everything and adapt to whatever the schedule is, as long as you respect their beliefs and values. This part of Ethiopian women’s nature does nothing but confirmed how great they are to keep a man’s company on different occasions or venues. Take them to the beach, for a hike or to a club and they’ll be happy to join you, but keep them informed of what the plans are to avoid misunderstandings.
7) Ethiopian women are attractive to foreign men. The best part about dating Ethiopian women is that they are naturally attracted to men from different countries, so you don’t have to worry about their traditional background reducing your chances of going out with them. As long as you’re confident, have a sense of humor and intelligence, they will not look ignore you.
Black Singles Find Their Love at BlackCupid