It is good to join EliteSingles if you are an educated 40 plus single and are searching for a meaningful relationship. About 50% of their user base is holding doctorate, master and bachelor academic degree. The average number of active users per month are observed to be somewhere around 2 million, especially from Canada and US. The best thing is that they offer free of cost personality test.
On the other side eHarmony is holding about 35 million active 40 plus users on its platform and they report about 542 marriages per day within US itself. Its unique match making system is very popular that is based upon a questionnaire following scientific approach.
Features of EliteSingles.com:
- On this over 40 dating website, you can easily filter search results based on physical preferences, habits and locations etc.
- Once you fill their specially designed 5 factor type personality questionnaire soon you will start receiving partner suggestions depending upon your preferences.
- They have an impressive and user friendly mobile application that works perfectly on Android and iPhone.
Features of eHarmony.com:
- It saves your time with fast matchmaking process. Matches are suggested on the basis of your response in questionnaire.
- The personality tests is critical feature of eHarmony, if you invest proper time on questionnaire then you are more likely to receive compatible match suggestions.
- Their mobile applications are accessible on iPhone as well as android platform.
EliteSignles.com gives you so many advantages even with its free sign in process including message sending solutions. For wide range of features you can pay $39.95 to avail monthly subscription, $89.85 for 3 month subscription, $107.70 for 6 month membership and yearly membership is available with payment of $179.40.
On the other side, eHarmony.com does not offer much attractive plans for free sign in option, just a basic signup that can be processed within few minutes. But it forces users to invest more as compared to other dating sites for over 40. If you want one month membership then you needs to pay $59.95, for 3 months- $119.85, in case of 6 month subscription payment is $179.40 and for one year membership you have to pay $239.40. (Much more as compared to EliteSignles.com).
If you are a 40 plus single and searching for most useful dating platform then these pros and cons of Elitesingles.com and eHarmony.com are essential for you:
- Comprehensive personality test.
- Efficient match making algorithm.
- Best for long term and stable relationships.
- You can also enjoy casual dating here.
- It offers limited features to free users.
- Its personality test is rated to be best in 40 plus dating industry.
- It suggests higher number of matches.
- Not advised for couples who are looking for casual dating or hook-ups.
- Search features are very limited.
For those who seek long term relationships, both sites are equally good but pricing matters a lot whereas for casual daters it is good to switch to EliteSignles.com.