Ukraine is rather popular country among tourists. It has rich historical past, and a bright future. The nature of the country is really unique. Here you can find great forests, beautiful lakes, high mountains and exciting seas. Moreover, there are a lot of interesting cities in Ukraine that a worth seen. One of them is real sea pearl Odessa.
Odessa has a lot of sightseeing that are popular not only among the citizens, but also they attract tourists from different countries.
The most famous tourist attractions are: Derebasovskaya Street, Potemkin Stairs, Monuments to the Orange, National Opera And Drama theatre. Also sea beaches are the best places to relax with friends and family. But these are not all the benefits of the beautiful city. It has a lot of cozy restaurants and cafes, night clubs where you can get acquainted with charming Odessa women.
But if you want to successfully start relationship, you should know the rules of communications. There are some themes that are not worth to discuss with a girl, particularly at the beginning of your dating. At a date it’s not possible to keep silent. Joking in a conversation must be done accurately and on time. If a young man can not boast a great sense of humor, it is better to refrain from jokes. On the eve it would be nice to prepare a few key topics for a conversation to dilute the pause that may arise. Do not touch heavy and controversial topics, especially religious or political ones. The forbidden themes are:
• Bad news;
• Health problems;
• Career problems;
• The price of goods or dishes;
• Mistakes of other people or gossips.
How to talk to the girl you like? If you are asked about something, you must answer honestly, or, if possible, make an effort to make the answer sincere and give exhaustive information on the question. It is worth talking about childhood of the woman you date with. This is in case, if all possible topics have already been agreed and there is an awkward pause. You need to be courteous to your girlfriend.
But if you want to win the heart of charming Yuliya, you have to know a little bit more.
• Do not be late. There is nothing worse than a man who makes himself wait. Delay is generally the privilege of girls.
• Do not get hung up on your person by dedicating the whole joint evening to endless stories about your exploits and achievements. It is best to find common interests in a conversation or simply to show interest to your girlfriend, her hobbies and try to find out more about her.
• Avoid cheeky behavior, do not tell trivial anecdotes all evening, seeking a pleasant conversation, and not to impress the male.
• Do not bring to a romantic meeting with a girl superfluous people – for example, a good friend, sister, or even your mother for the own comfort.